Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bicycle in Boston


Bicycle in Boston
Originally uploaded by roflute

Found a blog called Virtual Paintout where Bill Guffey picks a location to paint each month using the Google Streetmap guy. January's place to paint is Boston. It was so difficult to pick a spot. There are so many choices, but I decided on Marlborough Street and found this bicycle leaning against a wrought iron fence.  The original is 4 X 6 inches and is done in colored pencil on brown paper (like a grocery bag feel) in a sketchbook.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Niki D. said...

Rosi, this is beautiful, you should put this up on ebay and set yourself up a little artists shop. Why not? Your work is good. Remember another little stream.

christi said...

Sis, what a beautiful drawing, how long did it take you to draw that? I agree with Niki, time to share your work, btw did I mention I have many bare walls in my house that could use some new artwork ;-)

Unknown said...

You guys are too kind.